If you have several years as a Project Manager or an IT project supervisor, this is NOT THE ROLE FOR YOU.
As the Client Project Coordinator, you will nurture our customers through each step of the onboarding process – managing their entire experience from the beginning (contract completion) to end (site launch). This includes serving as the primary contact for the customer throughout the onboarding project, running the project via Asana, answering questions and providing product insights and best practices, scheduling all project-related meetings, and helping the customer realize the value of our product for their organization. The position also includes feeding information from the client back to the Consulting and Growth teams, as well as the Product Managers, to continuously improve our offer.
You are the first significant relationship with the customer post-sale and have the responsibility of partnering with them to revolutionise their digital services to their citizens and visitors. You participate as a critical voice of the customer for the rest of the company, acting as an internal customer advocate.
- Own the client relationship and the day to day management of that relationship at all levels within the client's organisation.
- Oversee the project implementation end-to-end, ensuring projects are delivered as per the contract, agreed scope and timelines
- Regular communication with clients using Asana, calls, and meetings, to ensure transparency and assure that all parties stay informed in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with other Customer Success squads to schedule project elements such as training, design and theme implementation.
- Facilitate a smooth launch and make sure all project steps have been completed successfully
- Build and maintain product expertise across the portfolio of OpenCities products and Consulting packages
- Provide project updates/reports on a consistent basis
- Keep project timelines updated, monitoring deadlines each week and making adjustments as needed
- Schedule resources needed (design, dev, consulting) and manage resource relationships efficiently
- Organically map the out-of-the-box capabilities of our products to customers business needs to proactively solve their problems without customisations
- Provide consistently quick, friendly and informed responses to customer issues and questions during the onboarding process and beyond
- Act as the internal customer advocate and work with our CS and product teams to create a continuous feedback loop to improve our product roadmap
- Be an ongoing advocate for the customer within OpenCities, and for OpenCities within the customer organization
- 1 – 4 years of experience working inside local government or implementing technologies
for/within local government
- Experience working with Software as a Service (SaaS) products, specifically Content
Management Solutions (CMS)
- Experience working in a remote environment with a distributed team, with clear success
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Active listening ability to dig deep into root causes & suggest solutions
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize and work across many accounts simultaneously
- Discipline to deliver timely follow up after each client interaction
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (or similar) desired, but not required
What started out as a bespoke website shop for a handful of government clients has since transformed to the OpenCities SaaS platform, built with and for government. We provide the website and forms functionality modern governments need to transform their digital customer journey without custom coding.
We take pride in building flexible and accessible products that help local governments reimagine how to build, deliver and evolve their website and online services. We know the work we do matters because our products power millions of resident interactions around the world and we’re only getting started. OpenCities was created to help local governments serve better and we’re looking for others to join us in this mission.
Please only apply via our website, as this role is being posted on several job-boards. https://opencities.freshteam.com/jobs
Send any questions you may have to email@example.com.
Individual applicants only, no recruitment agencies please.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying